Here you will find out how to apply for the MHADA lottery to get cheap or affordable housing in Mumbai and the rest of Maharastra. In a city like Mumbai, it is essential for you to find a house that is within the budget and yet gives you all the facilities, amenities, and a convenient location. Sometimes, this could turn out to be pretty expensive. But there are ways you can make your dream of living in a house come true as well. The MHADA affordable housing scheme is one such thing that works wonders for people who want affordable houses at an affordable price. Apply now and give your home-hunting spree a new push with this application on MHADA.
MHADA lottery is an affordable housing scheme in Maharashtra. Here we will learn more about MHADA lottery results, Apply MHADA lottery application form and registration, eligibility criteria, documents required, MHADA lottery application dates, MHADA lottery application fees, MHADA lottery registration form, mhada lottery registration status.
- Your age must be 18 plus
- You should have a PAN Card
- You should have a domicile certificate.
You should have KYC documents. You need to submit your Identity proof.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Canceled cheque
- Domicile certificate
- Driving license
- Passport-sized photographs
- Birth certificate
MHADA Application Process:
- Applicants are required to make online registration on the MHADA official website.
- You need to create a unique username by filling in the basic information.
- After creating the online profile, you need to search and select the lottery under the scheme.
- Now you need to submit the form online.
- Once you have submitted the application form it will be reviewed by MHADA and then you need to pay the Deposit money along with the Application fees. The deposit money is refundable in case you are not selected for the house allotment.