LIC Jeevan Sugam (Table No. 813) is the latest addition to a single premium investment plan in LIC’s portfolio. This is a non-ULIP guaranteed maturity plan. Anyone between 8 years to 45 years of age can invest in this insurance cum investment plan. The plan term is 10 years, but you can surrender it anytime or even you can take a loan on the policy the next day itself at an attractive rate. Plan no.813 is suitable for anyone who needs a guaranteed return along with high-risk cover without any market risk, unlike other ULIP based investments.
Jeevan Sugam Offer period: 25 Feb 2013 to 10 April 2013
Features at glance:
- Guaranteed Maturity Sum Assured
- Single-Premium with No maximum restrictions
- Loyalty addition, if any
- High-risk cover
- Easy liquidity: Loan available from the second day
- Plan for every age 8-45
- Tax benefit u/s 80C and Maturity Tax-free maturity u/s 10(10)D
- Term: 10 years
Maturity Benefit: Maturity Sum Assured along with Loyalty Additions if any.
In case of Death of policyholder before Maturity
- Death within 5 years: Basic Sum Assured (10 times of Single premium) excluding extra premium.
- Death after 5 completed years: Basic Sum Assured (10 times of Single premium) excluding extra premium with loyalty addition, if any.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions:
- Minimum Entry age: 08 years (completed)
- Maximum Entry age: 45 years (Nearest birthday)
- Maturity sum assured: Min. Rs.60,000/- No maximum Limit
Guaranteed Surrender value: GSV
- First-year: 70% of single premium excluding extra premium paid if any.
- Second-year onward: 90% of single premium excl. extra premium, if any.
You will be eligible to take a loan on your Jeevan Sugam policy from the next day onward. The loan value will depend on your premium.
- Loan on the first year: 42% of the premium paid.
- Subsequent year: 60% of surrender value.
Update: Jeevan Sugam Plan No. 813 Has Been Discontinued.
,I am interested to take only single premium plans.If any thing at any time LIC launches in future,please let me know.
This is good plan , but need to have minimum premium(obviously single premium) from rs 10,000/- . so that more people, young people who have no certain income today will attract to invest in this policy . it minimum premium is 30000(as per Maturity sum assured: Min. Rs.60,000/ given above) .
and then the other facility can be minimized low premium like 70% surrender value(in other cases it is 30% )
I am interested to take only single premium plans.If any thing at any time LIC launches in future,please let me know.