LIC Jeevan Ankur (Plan no.807) is the latest insurance plan for the children. LIC Jeevan Ankur gives multiple financial assistance to your child when he/she needs in growing up years. In this plan, the parent is the Life Assured and the child is the Beneficiary.
LIC Jeevan Ankur Features:
- Jeevan Ankur is the must plan for all parents.
- The option of single premium/Regular premium
- The parent is the Life Assured, the child is the Beneficiary.
- Death Benefit= Sum Assured + Income Benefit + Maturity Benefit*
- Maturity Benefit= Sum Assured + Loyalty addition, if any.
- Plan available for parents of a newborn child also
- 3 Riders to customize Jeevan Ankur policy
- Accident Benefit Rider
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider( With an additional option of Premium Waiver Benefit)
- Conventional with-profits plan.
Immediate payment of an amount equal to the Basic Sum Assured plus income benefit plus maturity benefit*
* On the death of the Life Assured, Basic Sum Assured shall be payable immediately followed by Income Benefit, in addition to this all Maturity Benefits will be payable on the scheduled date of Maturity.
Income Benefit equal to 10% of the Basic Sum Assured is payable on each Policy anniversary from the policy anniversary coinciding with or next following the date of death, till the end of the policy term to the nominee child.
Another lump sum equal to Basic Sum Assured with Loyalty Addition, on the maturity date.
Eligibility conditions for Jeevan Ankur:
|Entry Age Life Assured (Parent)||18 Years||50 Years|
|Entry Age for child||0 Year||17 Years|
|Policy Term||18 minus age of the child, or 8 years min.||25 minus age of child.|
|Sum Assured||Rs.100000/-||No Limit|
Single-Premium, yearly, half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS & SSS)
Eligibility conditions – Accident Benefit Rider
Critical Illness Rider
I have 3months and 2yrs old child , i want jeevan ankur plan give me the details
please send me full description of jeevan ankur policy details
Jeevan ankur is best plan.LIC is givig gaurantee to fulfill your all financial needs about your child Call for New plan LIC Direct dilip singh Mb 9893301862
please send premium details of the children policy ,my age is 40 years please guide which children policy should i opt .i want to invest 25 to 30 thousand yearly.
dear lic team
what is the diffrence between jeewan ankur plan and jeewam chhayaand komal jeewan.
please tell me diffrence about
I have purchased this plan for my kenphew and niece but I am not satisfy with this plan inspite of Komal Jeevan how much better this plan from jeevan Komal plan
Now I am 41 years old and my daughter’s age is 6years. If I will take a policy of Jeevan Ankur for a period of 11 years for a sum assured Rs.200000/- then what will be the premium amount annualy and what will be the maturity value.
i want to take this plan for my son he is only( 3month),,,but first i want to know about this plan and what is the amount for yearly,and half yearly
please send me the latest short term policies which is helpfull for a NRE person.
my age 31 and my son age 5 i pay single premimum sum asured 1lakh after 13years mesuraty valu