LIC is the largest life insurer in the world, with over 300 million customers. LIC offers a wide range of life insurance products and services and employs around 1.5 lakh employees and 1.2 million LIC agents. If you’re looking for a career in the service industry, LIC is a great place to start.
Becoming an LIC agent is not a difficult process, but there are specific requirements that you must meet. Firstly, you must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed your 10+2 schooling. Secondly, you will need to undergo training at an LIC-approved training institute. After successfully completing the training, you will be required to pass an LIC examination. Once you have passed the examination, you will be issued an LIC agent’s license. LIC offers a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in the service industry. LIC agents enjoy a number of benefits, including a good income, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to serve the community.
- Best Infrastructure – 2048 LIC Branches (Fully computerized).
- LIC Policy for all segment.
- Transparency operations.
- Best practices in the industry.
- Excellent Claim Settlement Ratio.
- Sovereign guarantee to customers.
- Government undertaken.
- India’s No.1 Insurance Provider.
LIC Agent Benefits:
- You will be your own boss.
- You will have your own working hours
- Unlimited Income Opportunities.
- Life time commission
- Club Membership
- Festival Advance, Gratuity, Mediclaim, Term Insurance.
- We will pay for operating/maintaining of your office.
- Laptop Advance, Interest-free Car loan/2-Wheeler Loan.
- Home Loan at attractive rates.
- Interest free loans for your family needs.
Amongst various career opportunities, Life Insurance Advisor is considered as one of the highest-paid professions in the world.
Eligibility for LIC Agent:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HSC
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (No Upper Age Limit)
LIC Agent Training:
50 hours training covers all aspects of Life Insurance Business.
After successful completion of training you will have to sit for Pre-Licensing examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
After successful completion of the examination you will awarded a License by the IRDA to work as an insurance agent.
You will be appointed as an agent by the Our Branch Office, and you will be a part of the team under your Development Officer.
Who Can Work with LIC as LIC Agent?
College Boys/Girls, Businessmen, Chartered Accountants (C.A.s), C.S, Housewives, Retired persons, Software Professionals, Bankers, Call Center Employees, Teachers, Consultants, Marketing and salespersons, etc.
What will be the working hours of the LIC Agent?
If you are looking for a part-time or full-time job with flexible working hours, LIC is a great option. LIC agents have the flexibility to work part-time or full-time, and can choose their own working hours. This makes it easy for people to balance their work and personal life. LIC agents are also paid well.